Are you pissed off with the money changers that make a fool out of you and force you to dig deeper in your pocket? You don’t have to worry any more with online money converters such as Currency Kart being there at your disposal. Now you can set a rate alert to know the updated foreign exchange rates and easily freeze your exchange rate online. Currency Kart has made it convenient for you to do online booking of foreign exchange from the comfort of your home or office.
The concept of setting a rate alert to constantly get live rates and book your order accordingly is very new and totally different from how traditionally foreign exchange was done. If you choose a traditional way of booking your forex, you would get to know that a specific currency rates are fixed for an entire day. Money changers don’t update the rates as per the market fluctuations and thus your probability of converting at a lesser rate than the actual rate is higher.
The traditional money changers failed to realize that within a few seconds, the rates can shot up or drop down massively. Foreign exchange rates are highly volatile and fixed rates can really hurtful for customers’ pockets. By keeping a fixed foreign exchange rates, money changers ensure that they have kept a huge profit margin for themselves. But if you choose an online platform providing you live rates for foreign exchange, you not only get clear, transparent information, but also quick and efficient services.
You can order online for booking your forex on www.currencykart.com or call their representative to help you through your forex booking. Currency Kart lets you exchange foreign currencies during all hours of the day. It hardly takes a few minutes out of your busy schedule and let you focus on other aspects of international travelling. This convenient service is employed to ensure that the profits of customers is maximized and they don’t fall prey to a covetous money exchanger who might not be following the compliances or rules and regulations laid by the Indian Government for foreign exchange.
To get the best deals when converting currencies, you simply need to give a call to Currency Kart and be rest assured of great services coupled with unparalleled commitment and quick delivery. Go and check www.currencykart.com now!
Travelling to abroad for the first time is often exciting. But this life event of yours calls for extreme care and responsibility before you embark on your journey. Here is a quick list of tips for the first-time international travelers.
- Get your medical checkup done: Before you leave your home country, make sure you are properly vaccinated as per the laws of the new country. Also discuss your existing medical prescriptions with your doctor. Check with your medical insurance provider if your policy covers you oversees. In case if it doesn’t, you will need international travel health insurance cover.
- Make passport copies: Undoubtedly, the most important thing is to keep your passport safe. But you must also carry with you copies of your passport to ensure that if your passport is stolen or lost, you can still return to your country and prove your citizenship. Also leave a passport copy at home with a trustworthy person. You may also save a copy of it online in your mail account.
Take an international credit card: Get in touch with your bank to get a new international credit card. Your bank will levy heavy fees on the card’s international usage but it can come handy in situations of emergency in an unknown city or country.
- Avoid carrying huge amount of local cash: Safeguard yourself against the risk of losing money abroad. Ask your travel agent for international prepaid travel card. You can recharge this card for any amount of money in a foreign currency. You can carry multiple currencies in this card. Your travel agent will give you a replacement of this card in case of its loss or theft.
- Have clear travel plans: Look up to the cities, places, museums and exhibitions that you wish to see there. You may buy the tickets online to skip standing in long queues. Also you can avail deals and packages for international travelers.
- Activate your phone’s international capabilities: Speak to your network’s customer care and know the charges for international roaming.
- Buy guidebooks: After landing in a new country, ask their help desks at airport for guidebooks to easily cruise through your new surroundings. The guidebooks have local maps, phrases, timings of the nearby markets, train schedules and local police helpline number. Always keep a guidebook handy.
- Register with your embassy: If travelling to a country facing political or military turbulence, register yourself with your country’s embassy there.
Download a travel app in your smartphone to find detailed information on the new country’s local transportation system, restaurants, sightseeing places and entertainment hubs.
Currencykart is India’s online marketplace for currency exchange, Multi-currency travel card, Travel Insurance, and remittances (wire transfer). Just login @www.currencykart.com or call @9599074001/2to book your order.