Gifting a travel plan to your beloved on this valentine day is a perfect gift. If you haven’t planned anything yet then, don’t worry as we are here to help you. We are going to tell you about the best places in India to go on this valentine day.
Before you ask about what the best places to visit during Valentine, we have prepared a detailed list of 5 amazing places in India for you to explore with your partner.
- Agra, Uttar Pradesh: What is the better than visiting and confessing your love in front of the symbol of love, Taj Mahal in Agra? Spend a romantic evening gazing at the beauty of this monument with your partner.
- Havelock, Andaman and Nicobar islands: Go for a beachy affair with your partner to a mesmerizing island where you can spend quiet and romantic moments together. Walk in hand in hand, witness glorious sunset with a clear sky and do stargazing at the night on the beach with your partner.
- Naini Lake, Uttrakhand: Featured with scenic beauty and mountains, Nani Lake in Uttrakhand is the best place to reignite your love for each other. You can go for a boat ride, explore nearby places and enjoy a romantic dinner in the company of this beautiful lake.
- Alleppey, Kerala: Let your love for each other flow silently and quietly while taking a boat ride in the backwaters. This place is a pure bliss for the couples. You can witness sunset and enjoy stay in the houseboat.
- Goa: As they say, last but not the least, celebrate Valentine in a hippie style with your partner. Beaches, scooty rides, seafood, water adventures, sunsets, booze, romantic dinners, spa etc, Goa has a wide list to offer to you and your partner.
All the places are well connected via rail, air, and road. You can choose any as per your need and budget. It is advisable that you must book any one of the places in advance to avoid last minute hassles and unnecessary uncertainty.